This is a free, live-streaming webinar happening on Saturday, January 10th, from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST time zone.
Convert To Your Local Time Zone
Note: We only have a capacity for 100 people on the live stream. We can’t guarantee you’ll get a spot due to high demand for our free events, but arrive early and we hope to see you there!
Can’t Make It? All good. We’ll record it and post the recording in your My Library / My Webinars area several days after the session.
Kickstart Your 2015 in the Studio
2015 is just around the corner and many of you have big things you want to accomplish in this coming year. This is also a very reflective time of year. Looking back on 2014, ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you accomplish your music goals?
- Do you have a lot of unfinished music?
- Do you feel you have untapped potential?
- Could you benefit from more focus with your music?
- Do you want more inspiration and creative energy?
- Would you like to set yourself up for a year where you’ll feel far more fulfilled with your music?
I want to help you start 2015 out strong and on the right foot! Together we can make 2015 an extraordinary year for your music and I’m stoked to be able to kickstart the year with a completely FREE webinar on Saturday, January 10th, focused on helping you achieve all of your goals in the studio!
What You’ll Learn
During this webinar I’ll cover a few different topics to help you maximize your studio time and channel your creative energy:
- Goal setting the right way. How to set yourself up for success.
- Making a 2015 game plan. Goals mean nothing without a solid plan.
- What key skills you need to build to achieve success.
- What areas of yourself you need to invest into.
- How to keep your creative energy and focus at a maximum.
- Common roadblocks that will come between you and the music that you want to write.
How the Webinar Works
This session will be hosted using Go To Webinar, a third-party service. Go To Webinar installs a small piece of software on your computer that allows you to:
- See a video screencast of Vespers’ Ableton Live project with full audio.
- Select audio inputs and outputs so you can listen on your speakers or headphones, and speak into a microphone to ask questions.
- Ask questions during the interactive periods:
- To ask a question, click the hand icon in your Go To Webinar control panel to raise your “virtual” hand. Vespers will see it, and call on you when he’s ready to hear your question.
- Vespers will answer as many questions as possible during the class time, and any unanswered questions can be posted after the class on his Facebook page.
- You can ask questions via voice or text:
- Voice: Go To Webinar has full VOIP audio built-in, so you can use your computers built-in mic and speakers to ask questions. For best results, we recommend you use iPhone style earbuds with the built-in mic to ask questions, as this prevents feedback problems that sometimes happen when you use speakers.
- Text: In the Go To Webinar control panel you can type text questions. This is useful if you are on a bad internet connection, or don’t have a microphone.
- You must register in advance for the webinar. Please do this now if you haven’t already.
- When you register, you will be e-mailed a personalized URL to join the class and further instructions.
- On the day of the webinar: It can take a few minutes to launch the Go To Webinar application and sign in to the webinar, so make sure you show up 15 minutes early for the class to ensure you don’t miss anything.
- Got a Mobile Device?
- Go To Webinar also has free apps for iOS and many other devices. You can use these apps to view the live-stream from your mobile device. You must still register here to get the login details.