Do you want to get insanely fast with Ableton Live and learn tons of power features? Do you want to be writing better music faster?
Audio Weapons takes you through Vespers’ personal track writing process, showing you all the pro-tips along the way. Hundreds of students have now taken and attested to the huge gains possible in a very short time with this program. Vespers is known for teaching all the secrets and holding nothing back. True to this reputation, he’ll be including tons of his custom Racks, samples, presets, and templates.
The concept of Audio Weapons is to give you real world practical training in sound design, synthesis, and music production. You’ll get to see inside the studio with Vespers, as he writes a track from start to finish. You learn how to set up an advanced production template so that when you’re inspired, you can hit the ground running.
Vespers will show you how to decode the arrangement and structure of songs you like, how to learn from them and apply their sequencing secrets in your own tunes. Watch all three full length preview videos from the course below!
Preview Video: How to Make a Sub Bass Layer in Operator
Audio Weapons includes a killer combo of HD videos and extensive Ableton templates to equip you with all the right knowledge and tools. You get access to the streaming videos for a full 12 months after purchase, so you can go back and review them as much as you want.
What You Get
- Over 9 hours of in-depth, streaming HD video instruction.
- Student Discounts: 20-60% off on third-party software from our partners!
- Vespers’ action-packed Ableton production template that he personally uses to write tracks
- Vespers Audio Weapons Production Template Includes:
- A gigantic Drum Rack containing multitudes of kicks, snares, toms and hats
- Custom Synth patches for Massive, Razor, and Operator
- The “Daddy’s Home” bass Rack with over 50 phat bass patches, all processed with Universal Audio analog emulations
- The “Rock Solid” sub bass instrument for deadly subs
- A white noise generator and processing Rack for builds, drops and pumping white noise
- The “Atomic Bomb” sub drop & impact Rack for huge breakdowns and drop effects
- Several Racks and instruments for generating epic risers and transition effects
- Multitudes of custom, dub-step inspired bass “Woofer Kandy” wobble bass samples, pre-loaded into Samplers
- 9 custom send and return Racks for parallel processing
Preview Video: How to Make a Multi-Band Audio Effect Rack for Bass
What You’ll Learn
- Template set: Building a kickass template that will act as your starting point, a sonic palette of sounds from which you can write a professional sounding track in minimal time.
- Song arrangement: Special song arrangement techniques that’ll keep your inspiration flowing so you don’t get stuck.
- Kick sound design: Using layered samples and special processing & EQ techniques to get a tight, punchy kick drum.
- Snare and hat sound design: Selecting the right samples, pitching percussion to add impact, and bus compression get a heavy snare and sizzling hi hats.
- Drum & parallel processing: Using New York style compression and transient envelope shapers to give our percussion more of an edge.
- MIDI drum programming: MIDI programming tips to help you quickly build exciting drum patterns with variation and humanization.
- Bass sound design: Bass sound design in Native Instruments Razor and processing with distortion, filters, compression, limiting and sidechain compression to the kick.
- Bass modulation: Playing in bass with a MIDI keyboard, creating slides with the pitch wheel, and modulating with FX macros.
- Sub bass: Adding a sub layer to our bass with Ableton’s Operator & designing sub drops in Native Instruments Massive.
- Advanced bass sound design: Creating a nasty, multi-oscillator patch in Massive and modulating it using Performers and Envelopes.
- Bass multi-band effects processing: Splitting our bass into 3 separate frequency bands and processing each band with a special chain of FX to hype things up.
- Bass in Ableton Sampler: Using the multi-patch bass rack included in the course, which has 50 huge bass patches in one Sampler.
- Lead keys: Adding in some distorted lead keys from Native Instruments B4 organ.
- Song structure & recording from Session into Arrangement view: How to easily get your song structure from Session View and record it into Arrangement View.
- Breakdowns, build ups & epic drops: Effectively using these in your song.
- Transition effects: How to create unique transition effects, like reverse reverbs, FX risers and fallers to keep your song flowing
Preview Video: Razor Bass Sound Design Tutorial
After taking this course we guarantee you’ll be able to:
- Make huge bass sounds that DOMINATE the perfect frequency ranges to drive the low end of your track.
- Design phat and punchy drums and program them with special MIDI ninja tricks.
- Pick apart the arrangement and structure of your favourite songs and apply their sequencing secrets in your own tunes