Are you ready to take your music to the next level?
Many of you have been asking for “the next step” to help improve and finish your music. If you’re ready to take a massive leap forwards, then Accelerate One-on-One coaching is the key.
What is Accelerate One-on-One Coaching?
Accelerate Coaching is personally customized, one-on-one coaching with me. It’s basically us working collaboratively in the studio (virtually via web) on the exact areas you want to improve the most. We either work on one of your existing projects or we start a new one together. We delve into sound design, synthesis, composition, chord progressions, writing better melodies, mixing and mastering. As a professional sound designer, engineer and producer, there are a myriad of ways I can help you with your music.
The Accelerate program provides coaching that is totally customized to your skill level, style, genre, etc. We focus on exactly what you need, and nothing that you don’t. Depending on your unique situation and what you specifically need to improve YOUR music, we may cover things such as:
- Sound design
- Recording & live mixing
- Song writing / arrangement
- Workflow ninja tricks that will dramatically speed up your production
- Mixing & mastering
- Ways to dramatically improve the clarity and space in your mix
- Specific “must have” plugins that make the difference
- Critical missing ingredients that add the “WOW-Factor”
- Maximizing the creative process
- Music business and artist development
- Live performance
- Whatever you need to take a HUGE leap forward, we will do…all inside YOUR project
Hear the Results for Yourself
Check out this video for some before and after examples of past students’ songs.
I go ALL OUT for my Accelerate Students. I give you the keys to my private library and share things that I never sell or provide anywhere else. Things like samples, synth patches, Racks and templates. I’ve even personally played sax on some students’ tracks.
Accelerate students go through an extensive goal-setting process and send a package with their music, reference tracks, and goals to me. I use this info to build a customized coaching plan, uniquely tailored to each student. Our sessions are done over a high-quality streaming webinar (in HD with stereo audio). Everything is recorded and you get a copy to keep forever. We work on your project in a shared Dropbox, and you get full access to the project and all the additions I’ve built into it.
Improvements You Can Expect in Your Music
- You’ll become way more adept at getting the most out of the sample packs and synth presets in your library.
- You’ll be able to create your own signature sounds from the ground up.
- You’ll completely up your game in the area of composition & song writing, opening the door to better chord progressions & melodies.
- You’ll get faster and more organized in Live with my custom production templates & workflow pro-tips.
- Your mixes will be cleaner, clearer, and finally achieve that magical “something special”.
- You’ll gain invaluable confidence in your skills and take huge strides towards carving out your own unique sound as an artist.
What You Get
- A producer evaluation and goal setting session
- You get to send me several of your tracks, as well as examples of producers who you like.
- After hearing your music and aspirations, we set goals and customize a unique coaching path.
- 2 hours of one-on-one, online, video screen-sharing coaching sessions with me.
- One-on-one video screen-sharing sessions with me (see How it Works below for more info).
- More sessions can be purchased at a rate of $175 an hour.
- Downloadable video recordings of our sessions.
- Keep these forever, review as many times as you like.
- Ableton Live project files and templates.
- Includes everything we work on in the sessions.
- Racks, presets, samples, synth patches and more from my own personal library.
How It Works
- We set up a customized plan just for you, including a specific set of goals and objectives.
- You can either send me one of your existing projects to work on, or we can start something fresh. Up to you!
- Projects are shared back and forth using Dropbox, so you always have the updated files and we have an easy space to collaborate.
- We meet up online using Webinar Jam, it uses Google’s Hangouts on Air and allows you to:
- See a video stream of my screen with full, stereo HD audio.
- Select audio inputs and outputs so you can listen on your speakers or headphones, and speak into a microphone to ask questions.
- We recommend you use iPhone style earbuds with the built-in mic to ask questions, as this prevents feedback problems that sometimes happen when you use speakers. Or if you have higher quality headphones, feel free to use them with another mic plugged into your soundcard. Reference headphones give the best results as you’ll be able to properly head low frequencies.
- You access the live stream session via a URL that I’ll e-mail to you shortly before our session.
- Important: In order to use the system you need to have a Gmail address (free) to sign in to the system, so make sure you set one up.
What People Are Saying About Vespers
“I’ve gained knowledge and ideas from Vespers that I’ll be using for the rest of my life–in and out of the studio.”
“Being a successful musician is not just about having the right tools; it is about having the right attitude, philosophy, motivation, and discipline to use the tools to create inspiring music that is interesting for the listener and fulfilling for the artist. This coaching deals with everything you need to become a disciplined, prolific, and satisfied artist.”
“What a life changer this has been. I came to become a better musician and thanks to this training I’m on my way to become an all-around better individual… which helps me become a better musician in the process! Simple as that! I wish I could have learned these invaluable lessons earlier in my life! If your motto truly is ‘music is my life’ but you’re feeling unaccomplished and don’t know where to start, this training is the ultimate guide!”
“Not being a trained musician, I’m was always dealing with the feeling that I don’t know enough and I am not good enough. Taking this coaching has made me realize that I am a musician and I have something valuable to contribute to the world and I will get where I need to go on my own time.”