“Its rare that someone comes up with a Rack that I actually have to pick apart to figure out how it works… mad genius Vespers has done it again! This thing is ingenious! It does what it says it does better than I imagined possible….Stellar!”
– Jake Perrine, author of Producing Music with Ableton Live, Ableton Live Certified Trainer
Make authentic, legit style turntable effects in Ableton Live without using expensive third party plugins. All you need is the Sampler Instrument and this Audio Weapons Rack. It can do far more than the standard “stop” style effect. You’ll be able to do backspins, forward spins, plus insane Mod and Thunder FX. This is a powerful sound design tool that you can use on any audio material and easily program with the 8 Macro knobs in the Rack.
You don’t even need to know anything about Sampler to use it, it’s been designed to be easy. I’ve Macro mapped all the important parameters for you, so all you need to do is drop a sample into it and start tweaking. Plus, as an added bonus, I’ve included a special 14 minute video that shows you step by step, exactly how to use it.
Requirements: This runs on Mac and PC. You must have Ableton version 8.2.2 or later and the Sampler Instrument. You can upgrade your version here: https://www.ableton.com/latest-versions
What You Get
- An Ableton Live Set containing the Audio Weapons Turntable FX Rack.
- 7 examples of how to create the different effects: Stop, wind down, back spin, forward spin, wind down then backspin, mod fx, and thunder fx.
- 8 custom Macros are already mapped out for you, so all you need to do is turn the knobs and start tweaking.
- A 14 minute, detailed HD tutorial video of exactly how to use the Rack, step by step.